"" Three Ladies and a Dad Reviews: The Gap: $50 gift card for $25

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Gap: $50 gift card for $25

I love the Gap. I am actually waiting for a package from them with school clothes in it for the girls. I thought this might help someone else out so wanted to share this with you.

Groupon is offering a $50 Gap gift card for $25. Today is the only day that you will be able to get it at this price.

Here is what you need to do:

1. Register or log in to Groupon.
2. Look for your city. Since my closest city is St. Louis, I chose that.
3. Purchase the gift $50 gift card for $25.

This is limited to one per person and the gift card can only be used in store. The expiration is November 19,2010.

Gap clothes are great quality and one of the few brands that fit Macie really good so I am stoked about this one!

No comments:

ShareThis