"" Three Ladies and a Dad Reviews: Moon Dough Barnyard: A Review

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Moon Dough Barnyard: A Review

I have to be honest. When I saw the latest box arrive, I knew what was in it. It was Moon Dough and I was not looking forward to the typical dried up little pieces like you get with the that "dough" you mold that we all know.
Macie stayed home sick last week (on the first day of school I might add) and as much as I wanted to wait to open it until Zoa got home, I could not tell the poor girl no.

So the box came open.

And she played. She created. For at least 30 minutes! Even though the ages on this states it is for ages 2-4, she loved playing with it and still does! And the best part? This Moon Dough is hypo-allergenic, wheat free and never dries out! This is not your typical "dough"!

This is one toy that we will by the refill packs for. The dough comes in several colors and you get to create shapes within the barn. You make the hay-bales, chickens, goats...you create all of it all withing the barn!

I cannot count the times the girls has sat at our kitchen table playing with this. They both love it!

Moon Dough
is available at Toys "R" Us, Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart and several other retailers. The Moon Dough Barnyard retails for $19.99. There are a number of play sets available and they are Moon Dough Pizza Shop, Magic Molding Doghouse, and Moon Dough Burger Shop.

Three Ladies and a Dad Reviews Disclosure: This review is possible through Moon Dough and Team Mom. Moon Dough and/or Team Mom sponsored this post by providing me with a Moon Dough Barnyard set so that I may share this information with you. My post is an expression of my own honest opinion based on my experience and is not reviewed or edited by Moon Dough and/or Team Mom. Moon Dough and/or Team Mom does not compensate me in any other way for this post.

No comments:

ShareThis