"" Three Ladies and a Dad Reviews: Stacy's Pits Snacks and a Sweepstakes!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stacy's Pits Snacks and a Sweepstakes!

I was recently sent two bags of Stacy's Pita chips. Originally, I planned on sharing this post with you and including a great dip recipe to have on hand to go with the chips.

Instead, when I went to grab the bag of the Simply Naked Pita chips, they were gone. I already munched on the Parmesan Garlic and Herb chips for a few days (which are delicious!) so those were gone as well.

Obviously the chips were great alone, even though I had high hopes for sharing a recipe that our family loves with them.

Many of these recipes look yummy, especially the Roasted Red Pepper Dip. Unfortunately, I can't find a way to link to each individual recipe, so you will have to go browse around. But I am looking at all of them thinking about how great these would be for holiday appetizers!

Do you have a favorite recipe that involves Stacy's Pita Chips? Share your favorite Stacy's holiday snack idea here and you could win a year's supply of Stacy's Pita Chips and some holiday decor to decorate your house! The prize package is valued at over $750.00!

Stacy's Holiday Sweepstakes ends on November 17 so hurry!

Three Ladies and a Dad Reviews Disclosure: This review is possible through Mom Select and Stacy's Pita Chips. Mom Select and/or Stacy's Pita Chips sponsored this post by providing me with two bags of Stacy's Pita Chips so that I may share this information with you. My post is an expression of my own honest opinion based on my experience and is not reviewed or edited by Mom Select and/or Staples. Mom Select and/or Stacy's Pita Chips does not compensate me in any other way for this post.

No comments:

ShareThis