"" Three Ladies and a Dad Reviews: Build-A-Bear Part 1

Monday, June 28, 2010

Build-A-Bear Part 1

A few weeks ago, I received an email inviting me to a Brand Building Conference at Build-A-Bear in St. Louis. After switching Jeremy's vacation around, I responded with an "yes!".

We headed to St. Louis last Tuesday and hit up a local water park. It was so hot! After soaking up the rays all day, we went to our hotel and went to Target. Exciting, I know.

Wednesday, we went to Hurricane Harbor at Six Flags and was soaked all day. One thing I have found is the older I get, the more I love summer. Bring me heat, humidity, sweat...I don't care! But just give me some water to dip my feet in! That evening, we checked into our new hotel, which was amazing by the way, and went to Target number 2. We seriously live on the edge, people.

Thursday I was up bright and early. Myself and several other bloggers arrived at Build-A-Bear
Bearquarters at 8:00 a.m. and sat down to a wonderful breakfast of fresh fruit, bagels and orange juice.

But that was just the beginning. The things I learned about branding in general and the Build-A-Bear company, including the generous founder of BAB, Maxine Clark, will stay with me forever.

Stay tuned for more posts about this event!

Three Ladies and a Dad Disclosure: This post is possible through Build-A-Bear. Build-A-Bear provided me with a hotel room for two nights for my family and I, as well as gift cards and products as a thank you for attending their event. My post is an expression of my own honest opinion based on my experience and is not reviewed or edited by Build-A-Bear.

No comments:

ShareThis